Monday, 26 January 2009

Music, music and music.

Well it seems that everything I'm doing at the moment is music related. I've got two rehearsals with two different bands in two days. I've spent more time in the studio working initially on keyboard parts for the tracks from Saturday (dare I say, they're all done but the final polish?) but then on the skeletons of two more long, complicated tracks and just to round off the evening I finally recorded a demo version of a jazzy thing I wrote twelve years ago.

I've supposedly spending the bulk of my time on music since the end of August, and yet I'm only just getting around to actually having something to show for it. This, again, is part of the reason for the new blog. The twin benefits of having something to write about, and also making a note of what I've done so I can look back and see that I am actually doing things, and it's just the ratio of todo list to achievements that makes it seem otherwise.

In other news, I've eaten sprouts three days running where as usually I eat one sprout once a year on Christmas Day as a gesture and that's it. How many radical new starts in the space of a week can I stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment